Sunday 7 August 2011

Dear you, yes you

Aidil Adha

Do teach me how to be strong before you go,

Teach me how to believe if you ever lie,

Teach me how to control my tears before I start to cry, 

And please.. 

teach me how to make you stay before , before you say good bye.

Do teach me all this pleaseee :')

And you know what dear,

I will make mistakes,

I will be the first to tell you I have flaws and I am not perfect.

But I will do the best to be the best girlfriend I could be and I will faithful and

Always put you after my family

And I am sorry sometimes I get a little jealous,

Thinking that someone else can make you happier than I could

I guess it’s my insecurities acting up,

Because I know I am not the prettiest, smartest or most fun and exciting girl.

But I do know that no matter how long and hard you look,

You will never find somebody that loves you..

Like I do. (:



No comments: