Saturday 1 October 2011

Say Hello to Goodbye :')

Dear Mr. Mohamed Aidil Adha Bin Sharudian,


There are so many things I wish I could tell you, but I can't. I'm not sure if you would ever understand because I don't understand half of it. I want to be with you so bad, but I'm so afraid of getting hurt and because of that, I end up getting hurt more. I can sit here and say that I don't care about you and that I'm not going to let you hurt me, and just by saying that I know that you can and have. It’s not your fault, it never is. It’s me. You've always loved her, now I can see that the one in your heart was never me. All of those times, you held me close, it was her that you needed and loved the most. It's hard for me to swallow my pride knowing that my love was the love you denied. When I see you with her, I force a grin but really my heart is breaking within. My love for you is stronger than ever but I know in my heart, we'll never be together. So I'm letting you go now with tears in my eyes, I'm telling you my last and final good-byes. I will miss you. Take care Aidil. Always pray the best for you.

Thanks for everything :')