Friday 1 July 2011

I love you and here it goes :')



I know you’ve moved on, moved on for good, but there are things you don’t know, things I don’t show, and things I hide inside.
I know to you it seems like I don’t care, seems like I was never ever there, but there was never one day that you didn’t cross my mind a million times.
And believe me, if I could go back, I would, but things are different now.

Time caught up with us and broke us apart because now you found someone else. But that’s not what bothers me. What bothers me is that you left me and I left you, with words unspoken and a story unread.
Words that are still trying to escape my heart and reach out to you, words that don’t notice that time has passed, words that still have meaning. But that’s not what bothers me,
What bothers me is that you didn’t see the tears I cried and you didn’t know that I lied when I told you I was happy .What bothers me is that you still cross my mind a million times a day, and even when I’m sleeping, I can still hear your voice telling me how much you love me or how much you miss me?
And that’s the only time I’m ever happy. It’s when I’m reminiscing about you and dreaming about us but when reality hits me, it just kills me.

But the thing that bothers me the most is that all of this could have been prevented if I had just said something or done something and the only thing that doesn’t bother me is that I’ve learned a valuable lesson.
You don’t really know what you’ve got until it’s gone.



No comments: