Sunday 1 May 2011

Sad things :(

       Boy: I saw her today
       Girl: I saw him today

      Boy: It seems like it’s been forever
      Girl: I wonder if he still cares

      Boy: She looks better than before
      Girl: I couldn’t stop staring at him


      Boy: I asked her how things were going
      Girl: I asked him about his new girlfriend

      Boy: I would choose her over any girl I was with
      Girl: He’s probably really happy right now

      Boy: I couldn’t look at her without crying
     Girl: He couldn’t even look at me

      Boy: I told her I miss her
     Girl: I don’t think he meant it though

      Boy: I did mean it
     Girl: He didn’t mean it 

      Boy: I love her
     Girl: He loves his new girlfriend

     Boy: I held her for the last time
     Girl: He gave me a friendly hug

     Boy: Then I went home and cried
     Girl: Then I went home and cried

     Boy:  I lost her
     Girl: I love him

I read his latest entry, its quite sad when his trust is fading away. Baby, I dont want this things to happen to us in the future. I want us to be together always. Yeah, always.You know I love you :'(

No comments: